Walailak University, School of Engineering And Resources is seeking 1 Lecturer in Chemical Engineering
Chemical Engineering with the following qualifications:
1. Thai or other nationalities who can communicate verbal/written in English fluently
- Holding a PhD in Chemical Engineering or a very closely related discipline.
- Holding a Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering or a very closely related discipline in order to teach Chemical Engineering at undergraduate level.
- Special consideration will be given to applicants who have research experience in the field of biochemical engineering or renewable energy or process control and optimization.
- Special consideration will be given to applicants who have experience of teaching Chemical Engineering in English.
2. Working as a full time Lecturer within the Department of Chemical and Process Engineering, School of Engineering And Resources.
3. Basic salary in 40,000 Baht. Salary rate can be negotiated if an applicant is considered as an expertise or highly qualified.
4. The medical and other benefits are provided.
5. Interested persons can apply with the following:
- a 1 inch photo (2.5 cm s 3.25 cm)
- an education background document
- a copy of transcript(s)
- a copy of education certificate(s)
- a copy of passport
- a working certificate letter
6. Apply for a Job
The job is open from 25 October 2017 – 8 November 2017. Applicants are welcome to apply from 08.30am. - 16.30 pm. (closed on national holiday).Please submit application at
(1) Walailak Coordination Unit, Bangkok
SM Tower 19th floor 979/44-46 Phaholyothin road, Samsen Nai, Phaya Thai, Bangkok 10400
Tel. +66-2298-0244-5 Fax. +66-2298-0248
(2) Department of Human resource and Organization, Walailak University
Walailak University 222 Thaiburi, Thasala District Nakhonsithammarat 80161 Thailand
Tel. +66-7567-3000, +66-7538-4000 Fax. +66 -7567-3708 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please download the application at: http://dp2.wu.ac.th/JU/application _academic_en.pdf