Walailak University Language Institute (WULI) is seeking 2 lecturers with the following qualifications:
1. Native Speaker or Near-Native Speaker (non-Thai)
- A native speaker applicant from the United States of America/United Kingdom/Australia/New Zealand/Canada holding a bachelor’s in English, Education, Teaching English as a Foreign Language, Linguistics, English Literature, or related fields.
- A non-native speaker (non-Thai) applicant holding a master’s in English, Education, Teaching English as a Foreign Language, Linguistics, English Literature, or related fields.
- Candidates with experience in Teaching English will be preferred.
2. Special consideration will be given to the applicants who have extensive experience in teaching, research and publications in their field of special.
3. Teaching requirement :
(1) Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), designing and conducting Other related activities for the Walailak University Language Institute (WULI),
(2) Teaching English to B.A. English program students in assigned courses
(3) Teaching English as a Second Language courses in General Education programs
(4) Tutoring students/employees in additional English courses as requested by the university
(5) Designing assessment scheme to ensure students’ English proficiency
(6) Collaborating with other Schools/Units as part of Walailak University’s plan to Strengthen English proficiency for students i.e. debate training and adjudication, speech contest coaching, on-line newsletter writing, presentation training
(7) Conducting projects for community service, i.e. Guest Speaker, English Camps, School Visits
(8) Attaining to other university assignments as requested
4. Working full time Lecturer within the Walailak University Language Institute (WULI) 1 year contract.
5. Minimum Salary Offered
(1) 40,000 THB for an applicant with a doctoral degree
(2) 28,000 THB for an applicant with a master’s degree
(3) 21,000 THB for an applicant with a bachelor’s degree (only native speaker)
Note : Salary rate can be negotiated if an applicant is considered as an expertise or highly qualified.
In case, the university can not provide accommodation in university to foreign staff, the University may consider pay for the actually accommodation charge according to the president but not more than 10,000 THB per month
6. The medical and other benefits are provided.
7. Further information on the is vacancies and application procedure available from;
e-mail : email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 10 November, 2017
Applicants may apply in person at either of the above addresses or by downloading an Application Form from http://dp2.wu.ac.th/JU/application _academic_en.pdf
Please visit https://www.wu.ac.th/en for the announcements of list of applicants, examination and interview schedule and list of successful applicants.