Walailak University, International College is seeking 2 lecturers with the following qualifications:
1. Thai or other nationalities who can communicate verbal/written in English fluently
2. Hold a doctoral or master degree from the countries that use English as a main language
in the areas stated in each group of positions as following:
2 Lecturers for Hotel and Tourism Management
A doctoral degree in Hotel and Tourism Management and a relevant subject
or equivalent professional qualification are essential. Experience of practical
industry to complement academic credentials, would also be strongly advantageous.
3. Special consideration will be given to the applicants who have extensive experience in teaching, research and publications in their field of specialty.
4. Salary rate will commensurate with education and follow the university standard. Top-up money may be considered.
5. The medical and other benefits are provided.
Interested persons can apply with the following:
a 1 inch photo (2.5 cm x3.25 cm)
an 1 education background document
a copy of transcript(s)
a copy of education certificate(s)
a copy of passport
a working certificate letter
Apply for a Job
The job is open from 6-20 December 2017. Applicants are welcome to apply from 08.30am. - 16.30 pm. (closed on national holiday).Please submit application at
1. Walailak Coordination Unit, Bangkok
SM Tower 19th floor 979/44-46 Phaholyothin road, Samsen Nai, Phaya Thai, Bangkok 10400
Tel. +66-2298-0244-5 Fax. +66-2298-0248
2. Department of Human resource and Organization, Walailak University
Walailak University 222 Thaiburi, Thasala District Nakhonsithammarat 80161 Thailand
Tel. +66-7567-3000, +66-7538-4000 Fax. +66 -7567-3708 Email: email@example.com
Please download the application at: http://dp2.wu.ac.th/JU/application _academic_en.pdf