Walailak University, International College is seeking 10 lecturers
Walailak University, International College is seeking 10 lecturers with the following qualifications:
1. Thai or other nationalities who can communicate verbal/written in English fluently Except for Public Affairs Program, only opens for foreign applicants.
2. Hold a doctoral or master degree from the countries that use English as a main language in the areas stated in each group of positions as following:
1) Lecturers for Hotel and Tourism Management Program (2 positions)
• A doctoral degree in Hotel and Tourism Management and a relevant subject or equivalent professional qualification are essential. Experience of practical industry to complement academic credentials, would also be strongly advantageous.
2) Lecturers for Logistics Analytics and Supply Chain Management Program
• A doctoral or master degree in Business, Engineering, Science or related fields with specialty in analysis and management of logistics and supply chain
3) Lecturers for Digital Innovation Engineering Program (2 positions)
• A doctoral or master degree in Engineering, Science or related field of computer including Innovation Design and Digital Technology Entrepreneur
4) Lecturers for Public Affairs Program (1 positions)
• A doctoral degree in Arts, Political, Public Administration or related field with specialty in Public Affairs, Politics and Government, International Relation, Public management, Monetary and Fiscal Policy
5) Lecturers for Accounting Program (2 positions)
• A doctoral or master degree in Accounting
3. Special with a master degree from English speaking countries have to graduate in the program with research thesis. Besides, he or she has evidence showing English language professional equivalent to IELTS score of at least 7.0 or TOEFL score (paper-based) of at least 600 or TOEFL score (internet-based) of at least 100 or other equivalents upon an official appointment. Further, applicants with a master degree with evidence research thesis and good academic and English language skill for pursuing a doctoral degree.
4. Special consideration will be given to the applicants who have extensive experience in teaching, research and publications in their field of specialty.
5. Salary rate will commensurate with education and follow the university standard. Top-up money may be considered.
6. The medical and other benefits are provided.
Interested persons can apply with the following:
a 1 inch photo (2.5 cm x3.25 cm)
an 1 education background document
a copy of transcript(s)
a copy of education certificate(s)
a copy of passport
a working certificate letter
Apply for a Job
The job is open from 20 December 2017 – 5 January 2018. Applicants are welcome to apply from 08.30am. - 16.30 pm. (closed on national holiday).Please submit application at
1. Walailak Coordination Unit, Bangkok
SM Tower 19th floor 979/44-46 Phaholyothin road, Samsen Nai, Phaya Thai, Bangkok 10400
Tel. +66-2298-0244-5 Fax. +66-2298-0248
2. Department of Human resource and Organization, Walailak University
Walailak University 222 Thaiburi, Thasala District Nakhonsithammarat 80161 Thailand
Tel. +66-7567-3000, +66-7538-4000 Fax. +66 -7567-3708 Email: email@example.com
Please download the application at: http://dp2.wu.ac.th/JU/application