Call for paper : 3rd National and International Conference on Weaving ASEAN Cultural Connection " “ASEAN Art and Craft”"
Walailak Abode of Culture, Walailak University is organizing The 3rd National and International Conference on Weaving ASEAN Cultural Connection ““ASEAN Art and Craft”, to be held in August 31, 2018, Walailak University in Nakhon Si Thammarat province, Southern of Thailand.
Authors are invited to submit research papers, review papers, Abstract for oral presentations to The 3rd National and International Conference on Weaving ASEAN Cultural Connection “Handicrafts of ASEAN”August 31, 2017, Thailand,
1. Handicrafts and Culture (lifestyle wisdom, belief, tradition and culture)
2. Handicrafts to Value Creativity
3. Handicrafts and Environment
4. Handicrafts with Conservation and Rehabilitation
5. Handicrafts of ASEAN
Innovation Building, Walailak University, Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand, website: https://www.wu.ac.th/en
Abstract Submission and Registration
1.For Oral Presentation consisted of:
- Abstract to be published in the conference proceedings both in Thai and English
- Full Paper publishing in the Walailak University Abode of Culture Journal TCI Group 2 to be peer reviewed by the experts or the authors can select to be published in the conference proceeding.
2.For interested person, you can submit the abstract by downloading the identified form at this website:http://wacc.wu.ac.th. 20 minutes for oral presentation, this is divided by 15 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for committees’ comment or recommendation. Please be noted that all candidates must clearly identify their name.
3.Paper Submission Methods: submit the abstract via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR online registration at http://wacc.wu.ac.th by 30th June, 2018
4. Editorial Policies of the 3rd National and International Conference on Weaving ASEAN Cultural Connection “ASEAN Art and Craft”: peer reviews by at least 2 of qualified committees and experts
Conference Date: August 31, 2017
1. Submission Deadline July 12, 2018
2. Notification of Acceptance July 13-15, 2018
3. Final Paper Modification and Payment Deadline July 30, 2018
4. Program Presentation Announcement August 10, 2018
5. Registration Date for Listener until August 10, 2018
6. Conference Day August 31, 2018
Conference’s registration for participants
-1,000 baht registration fee for academic presenters (including presentation’s fee, documents, lunch, snacks and beverages).
- 500 bath registration fee for participants without presentation (including documents, lunch, snacks and beverages).
- Free of charge for students who are only attending the conference without presentation.
For interested person, submit abstract and research’s registration form with specified format within the form and do online registration at http://wass.wu.ac.th by July 30, 2018
1. Payment can be made with money transferring to Krung Thai Bank, Tha Sala Branch with the savings account, Account Name: Walailak University, Account Number: 828-1-14776- (“The 3rd National and International Conference on “Weaving ASEAN Cultural Connection”)
2. Completed the payment form and submit proof of payments via this email: email@example.com
3.Cancellation Conditions: If you are unable to attend the conference, you may nominate a replacement delegate to attend in your stead. No refund will be issued.
4. Participants can reimburse the miscellaneous expenses once they get the approval from the commanders and the reimbursement should comply with rules and regulations of training, organizing the event and seminars for governmental sectors.
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Suebpong Thammachat,
Director of Walailak Abode of Culture,
Walailak University, Thasala, Nakhon Si Thammarat 80161, Thailand
Tel. +66 7567 2508
Fax. +66 7567 2057
รายละเอียดเพิ่มเติม : http://wacc.wu.ac.th/