Walailak University, School of Public Health is seeking 1 Lecturer in Community Public Health
Walailak University, School of Public Health is seeking 1 Lecturer in Community Public Health with the following qualifications:
1. Thai or other nationalities who can communicate verbal/written in English fluently
- Holding a Master’s degree and/or Doctorate degree in Public Health Nutrition/Community Nutrition/Nutrition and Dietetics/Nutrition and Health or other related fields.
- Holding a Bachelor’s degree in public health or nutritional related.
2. Working as a full time Lecturer within the School of Public Health.
3. Basic salary in 28,000/40,000 Baht. Salary rate can be negotiated if an applicant is considered as an expertise or highly qualified.
4. The medical and other benefits are provided.
5. Interested persons can apply with the following:
- a 1 inch photo (2.5 cm s 3.25 cm)
- an education background document
- a copy of transcript(s)
- a copy of education certificate(s)
- a copy of passport
- a working certificate letter
6. Apply for a Job
The job is open from 17-28 September 2018. Applicants are welcome to apply from 08.30am. - 16.30 pm. (closed on national holiday).Please submit application at
(1) Walailak Coordination Unit, Bangkok
SM Tower 19th floor 979/44-46 Phaholyothin road, Samsen Nai, Phaya Thai,
Bangkok 10400 Thailand
Tel. +66-2298-0244-5 Fax. +66-2298-0248
(2) Department of Human resource and Organization, Walailak University
Walailak University 222 Thaiburi, Thasala District Nakhonsithammarat 80161 Thailand
Tel. +66-7567-3000, +66-7538-4000 Fax. +66 -7567-3708 Email: email@example.com
Please download the application at: <a href="http://hr.wu.ac.th/form.html" target="_blank">http://hr.wu.ac.th/form.html</a>