Walailak University, International College is seeking 8 lecturers with the following qualifications:
1. Thai or other nationalities who can communicate verbal/written in English fluently Except for Public Affairs Program, only opens for foreign applicants.
2. Hold a doctoral or master degree from the countries that use English as a main language in the areas stated in each group of positions as following:
1. Group 1: Lecturers for Logistics Analytics and Supply Chain Management Program (3 positions)
• Business, Engineering, Science or related fields with specialty in analysis and management of logistics and supply chain (2 positions)
2. Group 2: Lecturers for Digital Innovation Engineering Program (2 positions)
• Engineering, Science or related field of computer including Innovation Design and Digital Technology Entrepreneur
3. Group 3: Lecturers for Public Affairs Program (1 positions)
• Arts, Political, Public Administration or related field with specialty in Public Affairs, Politics and Government, International Relation, Public management, Monetary and Fiscal Policy
4. Group 4: Lecturers for Accounting Program (2 positions)
3. Special with a master degree from English speaking countries have to graduate in the program with research thesis. Besides, he or she has evidence showing English language professional equivalent to IELTS score of at least 7.0 or TOEFL score (paper-based) of at least 600 or TOEFL score (internet-based) of at least 100 or other equivalents upon an official appointment. Further, applicants with a master degree with evidence research thesis and good academic and English language skill for pursuing a doctoral degree.
4. Special consideration will be given to the applicants who have extensive experience in teaching, research and publications in their field of specialty.
5. Salary rate will commensurate with education and follow the university standard. However, appointed international lecturers might receive an appropriate extra compensation, on-campus residence housing or rental.
Interested persons can apply with the following:
• a 1 inch photo (2.5 cm x 3.25 cm)
• an education background document
• a copy of transcript(s)
• a copy of education certificate(s)
• a copy of passport
• a working certificate letter
Apply for a Job
The job is open from 28 November 2017 – 12 December 2017. Applicants are welcome to apply from 08.30am. - 16.30 pm. (closed on national holiday).Please submit application at
1. Walailak Coordination Unit, Bangkok
SM Tower 19th floor 979/44-46 Phaholyothin road, Samsen Nai, Phaya Thai, Bangkok 10400
Tel. +66-2298-0244-5 Fax. +66-2298-0248
2. Department of Human resource and Organization, Walailak University
Walailak University 222 Thaiburi, Thasala District Nakhonsithammarat 80161 Thailand
Tel. +66-7567-3000, +66-7538-4000 Fax. +66 -7567-3708 Email: email@example.com
Please download the application at: http://dp2.wu.ac.th/JU/application _academic_en.pdf