Walailak University, School of Informatics is seeking 1 Lecturer in Information Technology
Walailak University, School of Informatics is seeking 1 Lecturer in Information Technology with the following qualifications:
1. Thai or other nationalities who can communicate verbal/written in English fluently
- Holding a doctoral or master degree from Countries the use English as a main language in the area stated in each.
- Holding a doctoral or master degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a very closely related discipline.
- Special consideration will be given to applicants who have experience of research or experience of teaching in the field of Human-computer Interaction or Image processing.
2. Working full time Lecturer within the Department of Information Technology, School of Informatics.
3. Minimum Salary Offered
(1) 40,000 THB for an applicant with a doctoral degree
(2) 28,000 THB for an applicant with a master’s degree
Note: Salary rate can be negotiated if an applicant is considered as an expertise or highly qualified.
4. The medical and other benefits are provided.
5. Interested persons can apply with the following:
- a 1 inch photo (2.5 cm s 3.25 cm)
- an education background document
- a copy of transcript(s)
- a copy of education certificate(s)
- a copy of passport
- a working certificate letter
6. Apply for a job
The job is open from 13-27 December 2017. Applicants are welcome to apply from 08.30 am. - 16.30 pm. (closed on national holiday). Please submit application at
(1) Walailak Coordination Unit, Bangkok
SM Tower 19th floor 979/44-46 Phaholyothin road, Samsen Nai, Phaya Thai, Bangkok 10400
Tel. +66-2298-0244-5 Fax. +66-2298-0248
(2) Department of Human resource and Organization, Walailak University
Walailak University 222 Thaiburi, Thasala District Nakhonsithammarat 80161 Thailand
Tel. +66-7567-3000, +66-7538-4000 Fax. +66 -7567-3708 Email: email@example.com
Please download the application at: http://dp2.wu.ac.th/JU/application _academic_en.pdf