Walailak University Language Institute (WULI) is seeking 4 lecturers
Walailak University Language Institute (WULI) is seeking 4 lecturers with the following qualifications:
1. Native Speaker or Non Native Speaker (Non-Thai)
- A native speaker applicant from the United States of America/United
Kingdom/Australia/New Zealand/Canada holding a Bachelor, Master or Doctoral degree in English, Education, Teaching English as a Foreign Language, Linguistics, English Literature, or related fields.
- A non-native speaker (Non-Thai) applicant holding a Master of Doctoral degree in English, Education, Teaching English as a Foreign Language, Linguistics, English Literature, or related fields.
- Candidates with experience in Teaching English will be preferred.
2. Special consideration will be given to the applicants who have extensive experience in teaching, research and publications in their field of special.
3. Teaching requirement:
(1) Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), designing and conducting Other related activities for the Walailak University Language Institute (WULI),
(2) Teaching English to B.A. English program students in assigned courses
(3) Teaching English as a Second Language courses in General Education programs
(4) Tutoring students/employees in additional English courses as requested by the University
(5) Designing assessment scheme to ensure students’ English proficiency
(6) Collaborating with other Schools/Units as part of Walailak University’s plan to Strengthen English proficiency for students i.e. debate training and adjudication, speech contest coaching, on-line newsletter writing, presentation training
(7) Conducting projects for community service, i.e. Guest Speaker, English Camps, School Visits
(8) Attaining to other university assignments as requested
4. Working full time Lecturer within the Walailak University Language Institute (WULI) 1 year contract.
5. Salary Offered
We offer you the salary of 40,000 – 60,000 THB/month based on your qualification and English language teaching experiences.
Note : Salary will also be subjected to Thai tax system.
In case, the university cannot provide accommodation in university to foreign staff, the university may consider pay for the actually accommodation charged according to the president but not more than 6,000 THB per month
6. The medical and other benefits are provided.
7. Further information and application procedure available from; e-mail : email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 25 January, 2019
Applicants may apply in person at either of the above addresses or by downloading an Application Form from http://dp2.wu.ac.th/JU/application _academic_en.pdf
Please visit https://www.wu.ac.th/en for the announcements of list of applicants, examination and interview schedule and list of successful applicants.